Friday, May 22, 2009

Beeeeeep



It looks like Nesquick is putting these fantastic and possibly illegal Billboards all over the country. I saw one in real life the other day and it made me laugh out loud and press down on the middle of my steering wheel with glee. What a great idea! Whoever came up with that idea deserves a big ass gold medal and a maybe a crown.

Honk if you're happy. Superb. A bunny making a toast to happiness... Brilliant. ...with a glass of chocolate milk. A-fucking-mazing.

I for one plan to spend a bunch of money on Nesquick this weekend, and I urge you all to do the same, because THAT COMPANY DESERVES YOUR BUSINESS. It's simple, really. They are trying to make you happy and they are trying to give you chocolate milk.

LET THEM.

I hope this becomes the most successful ad campaign ever; I hope, in an attempt to copycat these billboards, every company in the world changes their mascot to a bunny, or perhaps a turtle, and urges us all to always honk. And I hope we do.

—ACE

No comments:

Post a Comment