Saturday, June 6, 2009

Whatever my hearts not made of coal OK

So I've been like, Dude I can't wait for that movie UP to come out, it looks so cool and blah blah blah. So Jen was like, "Oh yeah let's drink a couple clubs, long island style, in the parking lot and sneak tallboys into the movie" and I was all, "Yeah that sounds super sick."

Oh wait a minute, I'm hella surrounded by little kids and I'm kinda hammered and, did Jen just drop and puncture her beer and now it's totes spraying all over the lady in front of us.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to drink tallboys with kids sitting all around you?

Cut to maybe ten minutes into the flick (in 3D I might add) Oh my god am I crying WTF, I'm totally crying, this is already on my top ten in the first ten minutes.
Cut to the credits, I've already wept on four different occasions during the duration of this film. I am now convinced that this is the best movie I've ever seen. We ditch the tallboys and go to chili's to drink margarita's and talk about how much better this movie was than the awesome passion pit show we saw the night before.

—DOM

No comments:

Post a Comment